Webinar: Introduction to the Ag Data Commons
Time: Tuesday, November 28, 2017 @ 1:00 PM -2:00 PM EST
Join us for a webinar geared toward beginner Ag Data Commons users on Tuesday, November 28 from 1-2PM EST. We will give a brief overview of the Ag Data Commons, walk users through the submission process, and have some time for questions. This webinar is intended for researchers who may be submitting data to Ag Data Commons. We will focus on creating datasets and uploading or linking to data resources, rather than how to find and use datasets that others have submitted. We will cover:
• A brief overview of the Ag Data Commons system, including what to submit
• How to create and edit a dataset
• How to add a data resource
• How to submit your dataset for review
• Other tips for using the Ag Data Commons for individuals and groups
Contact NAL-ADC-Curator@ars.usda.gov to request a calendar invitation containing a link to join the webinar.
Please note that this webinar will involve screen sharing via the AT&T Connect web client, with audio either via the web client, or through telephone.