Creating a Data Management Plan Webinar
The original broadcast date of this webinar has passed, but you can view the recorded webinar here / Password: NukEcG3p
Join us for our next webinar and learn how to create a data management plan.
Creating a Data Management Plan
Tuesday, March 20 @ 1:00 PM -2:00 PM EST
This webinar is a basic overview of a data management plan (DMP). We will cover:
- What a data management plan is
- Why we create DMPs
- Overview of the components of a DMP
- Review of an actual DMP section by section
- Time for questions
Each month we offer a webinar with topics ranging from introduction for new users to topics with a more targeted focus. We also leave time for organized question and answer periods. To join us for any of the upcoming webinars, you can:
- Email NAL-ADC-Curator@ars.usda.gov. We will mail the join information to you for this and future webinars.
- Check back here in the news section for the next webinar's connect information. Please note each meeting number will be different.
If there are any topics you want to see covered, please let us know. We may be able to incorporate them into upcoming webinars.
Upcoming Webinar Schedule:
Tuesday, March 20 @ 1:00 PM -2:00 PM EST - Creating a Data Management Plan
Tuesday, April 24 @ 1:00 PM -2:00 PM EST - Making Data Machine Readable
Tuesday, May22 @ 1:00 PM -2:00 PM EST - What's New? Updated Features in the Ag Data Commons