Making Data Machine-Readable - Webinar
Join us for our next webinar and learn how to format data and other digital materials to be machine-readable.
Making Data Machine-Readable Webinar
Tuesday, April 24 @ 1:00 PM -2:00 PM EDT
This webinar is a basic overview of machine-readable data. We will cover:
- What machine-readable data is
- Why we prefer machine-readable data over other digital formats where possible
- Characteristics of machine-readable data
- How to convert tabular data to a machine-readable format
- Time for questions
Join WebEx meeting
Meeting number: 965 113 371
Join by phone
Call-in toll-free number (ATT Audio Conference): 1-888-844-9904 (US/Canada)
Call-in number (ATT Audio Conference): 1-816-423-4261 (US/Canada)
Show global numbers
Access Code: 255 970 5
Each month we offer a webinar with topics ranging from introduction for new users to topics with a more targeted focus. We also leave time for organized question and answer periods. To join us for any of the upcoming webinars, you can:
- Email NAL-ADC-Curator@ars.usda.gov. We will mail the join information to you for this and future webinars.
- Check back here in the news section for the next webinar's connect information. Please note each meeting number will be different.
If there are any topics you want to see covered, please let us know. We may be able to incorporate them into upcoming webinars.
Upcoming Webinar Schedule:
Tuesday, April 24 @ 1:00 PM -2:00 PM EDT - Making Data Machine Readable
Tuesday, May 22 @ 1:00 PM -2:00 PM EDT - Metrics and the Ag Data Commons
Tuesday, June 26 @ 1:00 PM -2:00 PM EDT - What's New? Updated Features in the Ag Data Commons