Introduction to the Ag Data Commons - Webinar
Join us for our next webinar and learn the basics about submitting data to the Ag Data Commons.
Introduction to the Ag Data Commons
Tuesday, July 24 @1:00 PM-2:00 PM EDT
This webinar is geared toward any individual or group producing scientific data with an agricultural focus. We will cover:
- An overview of the Ag Data Commons
- The types of data we accept and catalog
- Using the data submission metadata form to create a record
- How to upload or link data resources
- Tips and tricks for more efficient record creation
- Time for questions
Each month we offer a webinar with topics ranging from introduction for new users to topics with a more targeted focus. We also leave time for organized question and answer periods. To join us for any of the upcoming webinars, you can:
- Email NAL-ADC-Curator@ars.usda.gov. We will mail the join information to you for this and future webinars.
- Check back here in the news section for the next webinar's connect information. Please note each meeting number will be different.
If there are any topics you want to see covered, please let us know. We may be able to incorporate them into upcoming webinars.
Upcoming Webinar Schedule:
Tuesday, August 28 @ 1:00 PM -2:00 PM EDT
Tuesday, September 25 @ 1:00 PM -2:00 PM EDT
Tuesday, October 23 @ 1:00 PM -2:00 PM EDT
Meeting number: 961 155 850
JOIN BY PHONE
Call-in toll-free number (ATT Audio Conference): 1-8888449904 (US/Canada) Call-in number (ATT Audio Conference): 1-8164234261 (US/Canada)
Show global numbers
Access Code: 255 970 5