Data-Literature Linking in Ag Data Commons Webinar
This original air date for this webinar has passed, but you can view a recording of Data-Literature Linking in Ag Data Commons / Password: gUHKcV9A
Please forgive the feedback that occurs during portions of the first 5.5 minutes - two people not associated with our webinar somehow ended up on the same channel and we couldn't mute them!
Data-Literature Linking in Ag Data Commons
Tuesday, August 21 @1:00 PM-2:00 PM EDT
- Review data citation practices and policies in scholarly literature
- Describe the types if data-literature links we capture in Ag Data Commons
- Show Ag Data Commons citation metrics and bibliography of citing literature (Zotero library)
- And have time for questions
Each month we offer a webinar with topics ranging from introduction for new users to topics with a more targeted focus. We also leave time for organized question and answer periods. To join us for any of the upcoming webinars, you can:
- Email NAL-ADC-Curator@ars.usda.gov. We will mail the join information to you for this and future webinars.
- Check back here in the news section for the next webinar's connect information. Please note each meeting number will be different.
If there are any topics you want to see covered, please let us know. We may be able to incorporate them into upcoming webinars.
Upcoming Webinar Schedule:
Tuesday, September 25 @ 1:00 PM -2:00 PM EDT
Tuesday, October 23 @ 1:00 PM -2:00 PM EDT