Primary Raw data
This HS data zipped folder, contains 15 raw active optical reflectance csv files representing 15 data collection events, as derived from the data recorder, and to include GPS information.
Holland Scientific technology sensing using both the GeoScout and GeoScoutX recorders, is presented as data pre-processed, and given a file name, Field_Year_Month_Day_HS_data.csv. The single row header lined format comma separated table file contains the GPS information, and the six bands of active optical canopy reflectance measured by the two CropCircle sensors. Data is as close to raw numeric values acquired as possible, with quality only adjustments such as concatenation or null replacement.
Note the change in variable names when the digital data logging hardware was changed and that sensor values were not affected.
Sensor #2 - 530, 670, 550
Sensor #3 - 800, 730, 590
16 files in this archive
- HS zip/
- HS zip/F013_2014_05_05_HS_data.csv
- HS zip/F013_2014_05_13_HS_data.csv
- HS zip/F013_2014_05_23_HS_data.csv
- HS zip/F013_2014_05_27_HS_data.csv
- HS zip/F013_2014_06_02_HS_data.csv
- HS zip/F013_2014_06_10_HS_data.csv
- HS zip/F013_2014_06_16_HS_data.csv
- HS zip/F013_2014_06_24_HS_data.csv
- HS zip/F013_2014_06_30_HS_data.csv
- HS zip/F013_2014_07_07_HS_data.csv
- HS zip/F013_2014_07_15_HS_data.csv
- HS zip/F013_2014_07_22_HS_data.csv
- HS zip/F013_2014_07_28_HS_data.csv
- HS zip/F013_2014_07_29_HS_data.csv
- HS zip/F013_2014_08_05_HS_data.csv