Dr. Kevin Bronson provides this dataset representing the first of three consecutive years of cotton and nitrogen management experimentation in Field 113. Included, is an intermediate analysis mega-table of correlated and calculated parameters, laboratory analysis results generated during the experimentation, plus high-resolution plot level intermediate data analysis tables of SAS process output, as well as the complete raw data sensor recorded logger outputs.
See included README file for operational details and further description of the measured data signals.
Active optical proximal cotton canopy sensing spatial data and including additional related metrics are presented.
Agronomic nitrogen and irrigation management related field operations are listed.
Unique research experimentation intermediate analysis table is made available, along with raw data.
The raw data recordings, and annotated table outputs with calculated VIs are made available.
Plot polygon coordinate designations allow a re-intersection spatial analysis.
Data was collected in the 2016 cotton season at Maricopa Agricultural Center, Arizona, USA.
High throughput proximal plant phenotyping via electronic sampling and data processing method approach is exampled using a modified high-clearance Hamby spray-rig.
Acquired data conforms to location standard methodologies of high-throughput plant phenotyping.
The weekly proximal sensing data collected include the primary canopy reflectance at six wavelengths. Lint and seed yields, first open boll biomass, and nitrogen uptake was also determined. Soil profile nitrate to 1.8 m depth was determined in 30-cm increments, before planting and after harvest. Nitrous oxide emissions were determined with 1-L vented chambers (samples taken at 0, 12, and 24 minutes). Nitrous oxide was determined by gas chromatography (electron detection detector).
- Data Dictionary - The Bronson Files, Dataset 8, Field 113, 2016csv Dataset data dictionary
A comma separated file is presented, representing a table of the primary raw...MD5:
- File list for The Bronson Files, Dataset 8, Field 113, 2016txtMD5:TIMESTAMP:
- ISOMetadata: BronsonFiles_ISO_1524800xmlMD5:TIMESTAMP:
- Field Activities Log - The Bronson Files, Dataset 8, Field 113, 2016csv
A comma separated file is presented, representing a table of experimental...MD5:
- F113, 2016 MegaTable - The Bronson Files, Dataset 8, Field 113, 2016xlsx
A unique full experiment season intermediate analysis Excel workbook is...MD5:
- Intermediate analysis tables collection - The Bronson Files, Dataset 8, Field 113, 2016zip
A collection of 12 table files in csv format is presented, representing 11...MD5:
- The collection of raw active optical reflectance csv files from the HS data logger - The Bronson Files, Dataset 8, Field 113, 2016zip
This HS data zipped folder, contains the 27 raw active optical reflectance...MD5:TIMESTAMP:
- The collection of raw environmental acquisition csv files from the CS CR3000 data logger - The Bronson Files, Dataset 8, Field 113, 2016zip
This CS data zipped folder, contains the raw environmental and target...MD5:TIMESTAMP:
- F113, 2016 Field Maps document - The Bronson Files, Dataset 8, Field 113, 2016pdf
A collection of GIS generated field map images are presented as examples of...MD5:
|Release Date|| |
|Spatial / Geographical Coverage Area|| |
POLYGON ((-111.97890043259 33.080087064259, -111.97890043259 33.082424376658, -111.97701215744 33.082424376658, -111.97701215744 33.080087064259))
Ag Data Commons
|Spatial / Geographical Coverage Location|| |
Maricopa Agricultural Center farm Field 113
|Temporal Coverage|| |
December 15, 2015 to December 12, 2016
|Contact Name|| |
|Public Access Level|| |
|Program Code|| |
005:040 - Department of Agriculture - National Research
|Bureau Code|| |
005:18 - Agricultural Research Service