Delimited file suitable for importing into many programs. This file contains data for all food items in SR28, but not all nutrient values--starch, fluoride, betaine, vitamin D2 and D3, added vitamin E, added vitamin B12, alcohol, caffeine, theobromine, phytosterols, individual amino acids, individual fatty acids, or individual sugars are not included. These data are presented per 100 grams, edible portion. Up to two household measures are also provided, allowing the user to calculate the values per household measure, if desired.
Ag Data Commons migration begins October 18, 2023
The Ag Data Commons is migrating to a new platform – an institutional portal on Figshare. Starting October 18 the current system will be available for search and download only. Submissions will resume after the launch of our portal on Figshare in November. Stay tuned for details!
ASCII (Abbreviated; 1.1Mb; ISO/IEC 8859-1)
- READ ME - Documentation and User Guide - Composition of Foods Raw, Processed, Prepared - USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference, Release 28
- ASCII (6.0Mb; ISO/IEC 8859-1)
- ACCESS (25.2Mb)
- ASCII (Abbreviated; 1.1Mb; ISO/IEC 8859-1)
- Excel (Abbreviated; 2.9Mb)
- ASCII (Update Files; 1.1Mb; ISO/IEC 8859-1)
|resource type||file upload|
|timestamp||Sep 14, 2016|