Single nucleotide polymorphism genotyping of 118 DNA samples from peanut lines and cultivars from twelve countries from around the world. Most have introgressed chromosome segments from the wild species Arachis cardenasii, a few are pure pedigree cultivated peanuts for controls.
Supplementary Data 1: Worldwide genotypes with A. cardenasii introgressions
- Supplementary Data 1: Worldwide genotypes with A. cardenasii introgressions
- Supplementary Data 2: Lineages and field data for lines containing A. cardenasii genetic material
- Supplementary Data 3: Genetic fingerprint data
- Supplementary Data 4: Analysis of introgression regions in progeny of cultivars Middleton and Sutherland.
- Supplementary Data 5: Introgressions in six breeding lines and cultivars.
- Data dictionary
|resource type||file upload|
|timestamp||Feb 16, 2021|