Recent USDA/ARS patented technologies on bioenergy and the environment that are available for licensing are described, including summary, contact, benefits, and applications. Updated June 2018.
- Patented Technologies Data Dictionarycsv Dataset data dictionary
Defines fields, data type, allowed values etc. in patented technology tables...
- Bioenergy and Environment - June 2018csv
Listing of technologies to convert materials to bioproducts from agriculture...
- Office of Technology Transferhtml
The Office of Technology Transfer (OTT) is responsible for ARS’ technology...
- Bioenergy and Environment - Available Technologies, June 2018Data
Slides presenting title, contact, docket number(s), description, image,...
- BioEnergy - Archived Technologieshtml
Patented technologies on bioenergy that are available for licensing,...
- Environment - Archived Technologieshtml
Patented technologies to monitor and conserve the environment and resources...
Dataset InfoThese fields are compatible with DCAT, an RDF vocabulary designed to facilitate interoperability between data catalogs published on the Web.
To disseminate patent and licensing information and help move ARS research discoveries to the marketplace.
USDA Agricultural Research Service
|Public Access Level|
005:040 - Department of Agriculture - National Research
005:18 - Agricultural Research Service
- Agroecosystems & Environment