By default, if you upload resources for the Ag Data Commons to publish, the Ag Data Commons will mint a new DOI for your dataset upon successful review of your submission. If you already have a DOI for your data, or otherwise wish to opt-out of this service, please e-mail: email@example.com
In the body of your email, include the title and author(s) of the dataset that should not receive a DOI.
If you would like a DOI minted, the following fields are mandatory:
- See our Description Field Pointers page for more information
- Indicate version schedule (if any) in the description
- Site URL
- This will automatically be entered as the Ag Data Commons metadata record page URL
- Author(s) or Primary Researcher(s)
- First and Last Name
- Ag Data Commons, or the original publisher of the data
- Original publication date
- Year, Month, and Day - this is automatically entered as the date the record is published
- Product type
- The Ag Data Commons hard-codes this value to “Dataset” by default (Acceptable values include: Audiovisual; Collection; Dataset; Event; Image; InteractiveResource; Model; PhysicalObject; Service; Software; Sound; Text; Workflow)
- Title and URL (if externally hosted) for each data resource linked to the record
Note: The Ag Data Commons may request additional information to create a complete, robust metadata record for the represented digital product that users may search and cite.