The National Agricultural Library’s Ag Data Commons has deployed updates to our look, feel, and function. And the BETA tag is gone!
Submit data* to the Ag Data Commons to meet FAIR data requirements of journals when you submit manuscripts, or public access requirements of funders such as NIFA.
- New home page design and custom theme
- Improved support for dataset collections
- Added new 'Agricultural Economics' category
- Added 'Software & Tools' tab
- Improved citation of scholarly publications
- Re-engineered field collections to support DKAN Paragraphs
- Added ability to filter by Resources in addition to Datasets, with counts of each content type displayed
Watch for new webinars and training opportunities covering these changes. We welcome your comments and questions at: https://www.nal.usda.gov/ask-question.
*Or pointers to your data or software