QuickStats API requests utilize input parameters based on the concept of What, Where and When:
- What parameters refer to a commodity, data item or subject area.
- Where parameters refer to a location or geographic level such as the entire United States, state, county, district, or ZIP code.
- When parameters refer to a time such as year and frequency such as monthly.
To call the Quick Stats API, you may use either of the following:
- A language that supports HTTP GET request such as PHP, PERL, etc.
- JSON with padding or JSONP
Request will return a maximum of 50,000 data records.