The Northern Region (R1) of the U.S. Forest Service uses ArcGIS Online to share maps, data, and applications for use by other federal agencies, partners, and the public. This gallery displays some of the web map applications developed by the Region and our Forests.
Three types of data are available:
- Metadata-complete description of the dataset
- Spatial Data - included within the Metadata
- Map Service-a link is provided to access web mapping services
Note, that for some datasets you may be directed to the FSGeodata Clearinghouse for authoritative data sources that are not maintained at Region 1, but are national datasets provided by the Forest Service Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW).
- Northern Region (Region 01) Geospatial Informationhtml
Three types of data are available: Metadata-complete description of the...
- Maps & Publicationshtml
Interactive Visitor Map: Try the new Interactive Visitor Map to locate roads...
- Web Map Application Gallery - Northern Regionhtml
The Northern Region (R1) of the U.S. Forest Service uses ArcGIS Online to...
|Release Date|| |
USDA Forest Service
|Spatial / Geographical Coverage Location|| |
|Contact Name|| |
|Public Access Level|| |
|Bureau Code|| |
005:96 - Forest Service